Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 23:27

Silber.de Forum

How To Escape the Western Banking System

Hier können Sie lesenswerte Nachrichten zur Börse, Euro / Dollar, Öl, Finanzkrise, Inflation, Wirtschaft etc. aus Deutschland und dem Rest der Welt einstellen.

Moderatoren: winterherz, Mod-Team, Mahoni, Forum-Team

Datenreisender
Silber-Guru

How To Escape the Western Banking System

Beitragvon Datenreisender » 26.10.2015, 16:18

Banking Horror Stories and How To Escape the Western Banking System

Since December of last year, my email inbox has been full of inquiries from increasingly worried citizens of the neo-fascist oligarchies to the north. Based on what I’m hearing every day, it’s getting intolerable up there. At the same time, I continually hear the same inaccuracies repeated regarding offshore asset protection, and expatriation.

I also see an almost paralyzing fear of Big Brother in some of my new clients, which is truly sobering. I’m even helping to get one client a visa to Brazil in order to make the great escape.

I know what it’s like. I myself was suffering from prolonged stress back in the ’90s before finally getting out. A Brazilian visa, by the way, is difficult for gringos to obtain. Why? Because the Brazilian government treats US citizens who want to visit Brazil exactly the same way that the US government treats Brazilian citizens who want to travel to the USSA… fingerprints and all. Luckily I’m not a gringo any longer.

Weiterlesen: https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/20 ... ystem.html
Erfolgreich gehandelt mit: detonic96 (2x), goldjunge53, -bobi- (3x), v5, John Ruskin (3x), san agustin (2x), Sumpek, Silbermax, Kaiserwetter, holly07, trophy, michasi, MapleHF, Willi, Schatzi, Telefon, silberfux, Werderaner, d.pust, mambo, HanzDieter1, silbersauger, HerrHansen, LeipzigGold, ticles, harley, mikawo, peso46, Muddi, $Unzennerd$, Silent, Silberhamsterchen, Goldsilberfan

Anzeigen
Silber.de Forum

Zurück zu „Neue Nachrichten zu Deutschland und der Welt “